This deluxe calligraphy starter kit is perfect for learning both modern and traditional calligraphy. It includes everything you need, so you can start writing right away, with heirloom-quality items that will last for years.
* Two wood dip pens, one oblique and one straight
* Eight nibs in two storage tins
* Five 15-mL bottles of ink
* 10 sheets of calligraphic parchment paper, 8.5 x 11 inches
* 10 sheets of lined practice paper
* My personal instructions including three sample alphabets
* Keepsake wood box
Novice scribes will appreciate the simple, easy-to-understand instructions, and more experienced scribes will love the exquisite heirloom dip pens and ink. Why should beginning writers have to suffer with cheap plastic pens and inferior inks? Start them off right, with high-quality items, so that they fall in love with the process and the tools.
To see all of our feather quills, dip pens, writing ink, and other supplies, please visit the shop section: https://arteofthebooke.com/collections/historical-writing-supplies As a reminder, all photographs are © Nancy Hulan, and unauthorized use of our photographs is prohibited.