A beautiful, creepy-crawly journal for those with discerning tastes. This one-of-a-kind journal was lovingly hand-bound in our Virginia studio, using walnut wood covers, hand-marbled papers, and lots of linen thread.
* Solid walnut wood covers
* 384 pp of both graph and blank papers
* 8.5" tall x 5.75" wide x 2" thick
* Gorgeous marbled momi paper dividers
* Leather strap closure
* Coptic stitch binding
* Caterpillar stitch accents
* Signed by the artist on the back page
This is a one-of-a-kind book that will not be duplicated. Price includes free shipping within the USA. As a reminder, all photographs and text are (c) Nancy Hulan and may not be reproduced without permission. Thank you for supporting American craftsmanship.