Victorian Distressed Red Leather Journal with Medusa Cameo
One-of-a-kind distressed red leather journal bound using traditional fine-binding materials and craftsmanship. Made to last longer than your lifetime.
* 6.5 x 5 x 2.5 inches, 432 pages, and a hefty 3 pounds
* Wood covers, bound in vegetable-tanned goatskin leather, hand-tooled
* Skeletal medusa cameo with motto: "And to stone you shall return"
* Hand-marbled endpapers and dividers
* Coptic stitching with linen thread on exposed spine, allowing book to open completely flat
* Mix of blank paper and graph paper
* Signed by artist (me) on last page
This journal is ready to ship.
To see all of our leather journals, diaries, and albums, please visit the shop section: https://arteofthebooke.com/collections/hand-bound-journals As a reminder, all photographs are © Nancy Hulan, and unauthorized use of our photographs is prohibited.