Handmade Medieval Journal Gift Set
This gift set for your favorite medievalist includes a hard-back, historically accurate journal, turned wood dip pen with pointed nib, black writing ink, and glass inkwell.
* Medieval-style leather book is 8.25 inches high, 5.75 inches wide, 2.5 inches thick with 320 blank pages (counting both sides)
* Personalized with up to 3 letters on front cover
* Marbled endpapers, in a color that coordinates with the leather (photos show just one example)
* Antique brass lock, key, and other hardware
* Braided leather endbands
* Bound on raised cords, in a historically accurate style
* Wood covers, bound in genuine goatskin leather, hand-distressed
* The journal is available alone or with complete gift set (journal, calligraphy dip pen, black writing ink, and inkwell).
The gift of a lifetime
Make this occasion one to remember with a custom writing journal gift set, personalized for the recipient. Includes large leather blank book, traditionally bound in medieval style with 3 initials hand tooled on the front cover, plus turned wood dip pen, black ink, and glass inkwell. Lock and key, metal corner hardware, and hand-distressed leather make this book appear centuries old, yet it is bound just for you. You pick the colors and initials. Contact me for special requests.
Production time is usually 2-3 weeks.
To see all of our leather journals, diaries, and albums, please visit the shop section: https://arteofthebooke.com/collections/hand-bound-journals As a reminder, all photographs are © Nancy Hulan, and unauthorized use of our photographs is prohibited.