Stroke your book of monsters -- it has a genuine rabbit fur spine, soft and luxurious to the touch. Genuine leather over wood board covers, with metal clasps, a rhyolite jasper focal stone, copper sheets with a antique patina ... the stunning list of features goes on and on. This large grimoire journal will last you a lifetime and more, as all the materials are archival quality, bound with craftsmanship of yore.
* Wood board covers
* 11.75" tall x 10.5" wide x 2.5" thick
* Genuine vegetable-tanned leather with blind tooling, distressed for an antique look
* Two hasp-and-strap closures
* Hand-marbled endsheets
* Copper sheet accents
* Rhyolite jasper stone cabochon
* 200+ pages of Hahnemuhle Ingres blank paper, with deckle along the top edge
* Card label holder with blank title card
* Signed by the artist on the back page
This is a one-of-a-kind book that will not be duplicated. Price includes free shipping within the USA. As a reminder, all photographs and text are (c) Nancy Hulan and may not be reproduced without permission. Thank you for supporting American craftsmanship.