The mermaid cameo beckons you closer to this stunning green and navy blue journal. The Coptic-style binding ensures your pages will open completely flat (great for sketching!) and the beads on the spine make an elegant statement.
* Wood board covers
* Genuine veg-tanned leather
* 384 pages in a mix of blank and graph papers
* 7" tall x 5" wide x 2" thick
* Ribbon strap with slide buckle
* Hand-marbled end sheets and dividers
* Coptic-style binding that opens completely flat
* Signed by the artist on the back page
This is a one-of-a-kind book that will not be duplicated. Price includes free shipping within the USA. As a reminder, all photographs and text are (c) Nancy Hulan and may not be reproduced without permission. Thank you for supporting American craftsmanship.