Cream and gray leathers combine with a watchful eye and creepy insects for an unsettling and unforgettable journal that will last a lifetime. Inspired by medieval tomes, this hardback book boasts solid wood covers and metal accents.
* Wood board covers
* Genuine veg-tanned and alum-tawed leather
* 384 pages in a mix of blank and graph papers
* 7" tall x 5" wide x 2" thick
* Leather strap with slide buckle
* Hand-marbled end sheets and dividers
* Glass cabochon eyes
* Coptic-style binding that opens completely flat
* Signed by the artist on the back page
This is a one-of-a-kind book that will not be duplicated. Price includes free shipping within the USA. As a reminder, all photographs and text are (c) Nancy Hulan and may not be reproduced without permission. Thank you for supporting American craftsmanship.