A Roman goddess graces the medallion on the cover of this brown and red leather journal. Bound in a Coptic style, the pages lay flat for ease of use. Hand-marbled papers divide the pages into convenient sections.
* Wood board covers
* Genuine veg-tanned leather, distressed for an antique appearance
* 384 pages in a mix of lined and graph papers
* 8.5" tall x 6.25" wide x 2" thick
* Two braided leather straps
* Metal medallion and accents
* Hand-marbled end sheets and dividers
* Coptic-style binding that opens completely flat
* Signed by the artist on the back page
This is a one-of-a-kind book that will not be duplicated. Price includes free shipping within the USA. As a reminder, all photographs and text are (c) Nancy Hulan and may not be reproduced without permission. Thank you for supporting American craftsmanship.