A Scottish-themed journal for those who long for the Highlands. Blue leather covers raised cords in this medieval-style binding, with exposed solid oak covers. "Nemo me impune lacessit," the motto of Scotland, is blind tooled on the leather strap, fastened with an antler button. Inside in a mix of lined and graph pages, with maps of Scotland as end pages.
* Solid oak covers
* Veg-tanned blue leather spine
* Sewn on raised cords in the medieval style
* 384 pp of mixed lined and graph papers
* 8.5" tall x 6.25" wide x 2" thick
* Leather strap with antler button
* Maps of Scotland as end sheets
* Copper thistle accents
* Signed by the artist on the back page
This is a one-of-a-kind book that will not be duplicated. Price includes free shipping within the USA. As a reminder, all photographs and text are (c) Nancy Hulan and may not be reproduced without permission. Thank you for supporting American craftsmanship.