This stunning green leather grimoire or journal is large enough for a lifetime of magic and memories! Hand bound using medieval techniques and top-quality materials, it will become your family heirloom to hand down over generations.
* Wood board covers
* Genuine vegetable-tanned leather with gorgeous grain pattern
* 320 pp of Hahnemuhle Ingres blank paper, with deckle along the top edge
* 10" tall x 9" wide x 2" thick
* Blind tooled by hand and distressed for an antique look
* Leather strap and brass D-ring closure
* Hand-marbled endsheets
* Sewn on raised cords
* Signed by the artist on the back page
This is a one-of-a-kind book that will not be duplicated. Price includes free shipping within the USA. As a reminder, all photographs and text are (c) Nancy Hulan and may not be reproduced without permission. Thank you for supporting American craftsmanship.