A one-of-a-kind journal for one-of-a-kind individuals: Lovingly crafted in our studio in Virginia from genuine vegetable-tanned leather, wood covers, and mould-made paper using traditional medieval techniques, this thick blue journal will last a lifetime.
* Wood board covers
* 428 pp of Hahnemuhle Ingres blank paper, with deckle along the top edge
* 8.5" tall x 7" wide x 3" thick
* 4 ribbon bookmarks
* Genuine vegetable-tanned leather with blind tooling, distressed for an antique look
* Two hasp-and-strap closures
* Hand-marbled endsheets
* Sewn on raised cords
* Signed by the artist on the back page
This is a one-of-a-kind book that will not be duplicated. Price includes free shipping within the USA. As a reminder, all photographs and text are (c) Nancy Hulan and may not be reproduced without permission. Thank you for supporting American craftsmanship.