The dramatic black-and-red color scheme of this lay-flat journal will set your heart on fire, from the deep red patina copper focal point to the black-and-gold hand-decorated end papers. One of the benefits of the Coptic-style binding is that this journal opens completely flat, enabling you to use every square centimeter of paper on each page.
* Wood board covers with black and red veg-tanned leather
* 384 pp of a mix of blank and graph papers from Italy
* 8.5" tall x 6.25" wide x 2" thick
* Leather strap with double D-ring closure
* Hand-decorated end sheets
* Coptic-style binding that opens completely flat
* Signed by the artist on the back page
This is a one-of-a-kind book that will not be duplicated. Price includes free shipping within the USA. As a reminder, all photographs and text are (c) Nancy Hulan and may not be reproduced without permission. Thank you for supporting American craftsmanship.